|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Dec 4, 2014 09:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Thank you so much for supporting The Heart & Stroke Foundation of New Brunswick!
PLEASE NOTE: You must register to bid. To register, click "register" on the right side of your screen in the login area. Once you've registered, you will be sent a "confirmation email". You must click on the link in the email to complete the registration. If you have participated in previous years auctions you can use the same account and do not need to re-register.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Payment Types Accepted:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
Item Payment & Pickup:
Items will be available for pickup beginning Monday, December 8th at 10am. You must be able to pick up your items at the Heart & Stroke Foundation office located at 133 Prince William Street (5th floor) in Saint John, NB. Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:15am to 4:30pm.
All items must be fully paid for by Friday, December 12th. You can pay with cash or you can use your debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). We are willing to arrange shipment of an item at the bidders’ expense.
If you have questions regarding an item, please contact Andrea Hearn at 506-634-1620 or [email protected]
Please place a bid ONLY if you are prepared to honour it.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —